Overseas Jobs l Receptionist Administrative Vacancies
Jayell Investments Pty Ltd Wangaratta.
General responsibilities for this role will include but not restricted to the following
- Greeting customers & answering the telephone in a prompt professional manner, transferring calls to the appropriate departments & taking messages when required
- Data entry
- Maintaining internal & external customer data bases
- Payments, receipting & banking
- Reconciliation of multiple accounts
- Filing & archiving records
- Maintaining cleanliness of the reception & customer waiting areas
- Invoice creation and stock maintenance
- Communicating to Management & Colleagues
- General administration duties
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Be enthusiastic & customer focused
- Be self-motivated
- Good computer knowledge and skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and follow oral and written instruction with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Effectively handle multiple tasks, organise workload & meet deadlines
- Current drivers’ licence
Previous automotive industry experience is preferred, but not essential.
The application form will include these questions
- Do you have work experience in an administration role.
- Which version of the Microsoft Office programmed you have used.
- How many years’ experience you have as a receptionist.
- Do you have customer service experience
For more details or sending application click here
Back to Australia Work Visa